- Defibrillator installed following fundraising events and a substantial donation
- NCS Students Summer Projects
- Planting of flower beds in car park – completed May 2019
- Improve the area in front of the Pavilion – removal of ivy ongoing
- Maintenance of Pavilion – external painting still required
- Introduce further butterfly and bee friendly plants/bushes into the Butterfly Garden – wild flower seeds sown and flowers matured
- Removal of non-native saplings – ongoing
HOW YOU CAN HELP
If you have any plants, shrubs, bulbs, seeds or cuttings that are surplus to requirements and you would like to donate them to the park, these will be gratefully accepted. There are several areas where they can be used, please let us know by completing the form on our Contact Us page.
If you would like to be a volunteer or want to just help out when you have some spare time, please let us know by completing the form on our Contact Us page. Your help and support is very much appreciated. Thank you.