- 500 Tulips and Crocuses have been planted in the car park flower bed – 500 Daffodils still to be planted
- Substantial work has been undertaken to remove ivy from the bed in the car park
- Hard core path laid from the car park to the children’s playground
- Maintenance of Pavilion – external painting still required
- Removal of non-native saplings – ongoing
HOW YOU CAN HELP
If you have any plants, shrubs, bulbs, seeds or cuttings that are surplus to requirements and you would like to donate them to the park, these will be gratefully accepted. There are several areas where they can be used, please let us know by completing the form on our Contact Us page.
If you would like to be a volunteer or want to just help out when you have some spare time, please let us know by completing the form on our Contact Us page. Your help and support is very much appreciated. Thank you.