IMPORTANT NOTICE – PLEASE READ : CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) PARKS AND GREEN SPACES GUIDANCE
The following guidance has been issued by Trafford Council/Amey
Updated 26/8/20: Please note the children’s playground is open.
Please adhere to the Government’s Covid-19 guidelines.
Hand washing is essential after using public equipment.
PITCH AND PUTT at Woodheys Park – To minimise the spread of coronavirus, the Pitch and Putt will remain unmanned. At the moment, the facility is temporarily free of charge. Visitors wishing to play, will need to bring all of their own equipment (golf clubs, golf balls, tees, etc). The flags will be absent.
There is no need to enquire about booking, please just turn up to play.
The public toilet is open.
Coronavirus (Covid-19): Parks and green spaces
Please follow this advice issued by Trafford Council/Amey
- If you are using our parks and green spaces, please be aware that we will try and cut the grass but it may not always be possible. Do not contact us about the length of the grass in parks
- Continue to use the litter bins. We are still emptying them as normal. If you see a full litter bin, please report on www.trafford.gov.uk/report-it or contact us on 03330 035865
- We encourage everyone to follow Government guidance on minimising mass gatherings or events and ask that you follow these in our parks and green spaces. If visiting a park with friends or family, please follow the Government guidelines.
- You should continue to take simple steps such as washing your hands regularly. It is important at this time for us all to follow good hygiene practices by washing our hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Keep 1 metre plus distance between yourself and other park users
- Catch it – Germs spread easily. Always carry tissues and use them to catch your cough or sneeze
- Bin it – Dispose of your tissue as soon as possible in the nearest litter bin
- Kill it – Hands can transfer germs to every surface you touch. Wash your hands as soon as you can
Hopefully, you’ll keep well and safe.